Novel in progress: “WOODEN HEART” – A sweeping historical fantasy that’s been in the works for several years, but at last the end is in sight. I may need binoculars to see it, but it’s in sight. Check back for updates.
Contact me if you are interested in reading any of these screenplays.
- Optioned: HOUSE ODDS – When a party girl loses her family’s trailer park to a con man, she kidnaps a former gambling pro to win it back — even though he’s now more than a few chips short of a pot. Genre: Comedy PAGE Awards finalist, Optioned
- UNRAVELED – When a biker gang threatens their turf, the ladies of the local knitting club go to war – only to end up joining forces with them to save their home from a bigger threat. Genre: Comedy, AFF semi-finalist
- DONNA COYOTE – A woman driven by magical visions of her flower child youth embarks on a lunatic cross-country quest to bring back the Age of Aquarius. Genre: Comedy/Drama
- 50 SHADES OF GPS – A woman is driven to obsession by the seductive voice of her GPS. Genre: Comedy Status: Post-production
- SKIN – We believe our skin is a borderland between inside and out, self and other, life and death, until… Genre: Drama
- THE DOLL – In 1905 Ukraine, a little Jewish gains a magnificent doll – and a moment of humanity – from a murderous cossack. Genre: Drama, short
- Graduate, Master Screenwriting Certification, ScreenwritingU, 2017
- Production crew: Props, Set design, Wardrobe, Script Supervision, Actor/musician/animal wrangling
- Eva Moon on IMDB